Bath Lift Chair - Bath Tub Lift Chair
There are any number of reasons why you or a loved one may hesitate to lower yourself into a peaceful, relaxing bath, but don’t despair - your days of a luxurious tub bath don’t have to be over. With the top quality Bath Lift, you can lower yourself gently into a warm, soothing bath, and then raise yourself safely to tub level when you’re ready, all independently and without help. Compare this bath lift to the quality of other lifts and you’ll soon realize that you’ve gotten the best bargain on a bath lift around.
- Enjoy a full soak in the tub with confidence and independence, thanks to this light, compact, battery-powered bath lift.
- Our top quality line of Bath Lifts have a slim-line design that enables it to fit at the back of the tub, avoiding many anti-slip surfaces.
- The lightweight, waterproof handset control features large, easy-to-see, easy-to-hold, easy-to-operate up and down switches with large directional arrows.
- Or, for immediate access, just stick the control handset to the wall or the side of the bathtub - the suction cups on the bottom will hold it there within easy reach.
- The hand control includes a function which will not allow a user to be lowered into the tub unless the battery has enough power to raise the seat back to the start position when the bath is over, so that the user can get out of the tub.
- The hand control also has battery-level indicator so you can lower and raise yourself in and out of the tub with our top quality bath lift, with confidence.
- This is a convenient, handy, easily portable lift.
- The simple streamlined design makes the lift easy to transport and store, and it’s quite easy to clean and keep clean.
The Bath Lift is an inexpensive alternative to installing a walk-in bath. You’ll save thousands of dollars and countless headaches. There is no need for a plumber or expensive remodeling of your bathroom. If you move, unlike with a walk-in bath, you can take the Bath Lift with you. It’s completely portable!
CLICK HERE to order now.